Breaking News

Watch: With Pair Of Scissors, UP Minister Fixes Hair Of Children At Home

Lucknow: With India under an all out lockdown and salons outside the field of play, an Uttar Pradesh serve is giving his hands a shot some scissors to hairdress his kids. In any case, is that a simple aptitude to create?

Satish Dwivedi, the clergyman of state for fundamental instruction, said the hair of his child and girl had become long and muddled.

"What's more, I chose to do hairdress them. It went poorly for my four-and-a-half-year-old little girl, Sukriti."


"However, by the time I was gearing up for my eight-year-old son, Kartikeya, my hands were fairly set," Mr Dwivedi said.

A video of him doing the hair cut of the children has gone viral on the social media, drawing a number of reactions.
Source: NDTV NEWS

No comments